Connect with us

NEWS

Man missed his step and got electrocuted in Delta State (Disturbing Photos)

Published

on

Man missed his step and got electrocuted in Delta State (Disturbing Photos)

A carpenter was electrocuted few hours ago while roofing a house opposite Omoghene Lynn, along Shell Road, Sapele, Delta State.

It was gathered that the incident occurred after the man missed his step and reflexively held unto the high tension cable to prevent himself from falling.

Advertisement
Click to comment

COMMENTS