- Paris Saint-Germain look set to beat Chelsea in the race for Zenit St Petersburg star Leandro Paredes and will pay £35m for the Argentinian.
- An attack of bed bugs in the team hotel forced England’s Stuart Broad to move rooms and compound his misery over losing his place in the Test side.
- There will be no let-up in the crackdown by officials on high tackles during the Six Nations, said the tournament’s vice-chairman John Jeffrey.
- Borussia Dortmund are ready to test Crystal Palace’s resolve to keep Wilfried Zaha with a £44m bid for the winger.
- Thierry Henry is set to be sacked by Monaco despite being just 15 weeks into a three-year contract.
- Crystal Palace goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey is facing a five-match ban after being charged by the Football Association for appearing to make a Nazi salute.
- Chelsea are keen to sell Michy Batshuayi, who is attracting attention from Everton as well as Italian side Genoa.
- Manchester United and Atletico Madrid have made contact with Inter Milan over a possible January transfer move for Croatian winger Ivan Perisic.
- West Ham have held further talks with Celta Vigo over a proposed deal for forward Maxi Gomez.
- Huddersfield Town are closing on a £2m deal for Charlton Athletic striker Karlan Grant.
- Chelsea and Manchester United lead a four-way Premier League chase for Turkish strike prodigy Omer Faruk Beyaz, with Liverpool and Manchester City also interested.
- Victor Moses is on his way to Fenerbahce as he was spotted on a flight to Turkey on Wednesday evening.
- Liverpool Montevideo youngster Nicolas Acevedo will have scouts from the Premier League’s top clubs watching him play against Argentina.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi wants his Bayern Munich move thrashed out early next week after Chelsea confirmed the signing of Gonzalo Higuain.
- Eddie Hearn claims Dillian Whyte has been offered over £4m to face Anthony Joshua at Wembley on April 13.
- Arsenal’s interest in Juventus defender Mehdi Benatia could be hijacked by relegation-threatened Fulham, according to reports.
- Chelsea flop Alvaro Morata will join Atletico Madrid on Thursday on loan for £4.4m with an option to buy for £43.7m.
- Matthijs de Ligt favours a move to Barcelona now close pal Frenkie De Jong has put pen to paper at the Nou Camp.
- Sunderland will have to pay £1m to prise Will Grigg away from Wigan Athletic.
- Juventus are ready to offer goalkeeper Emil Audero to Arsenal in exchange for Aaron Ramsey in a bid to land the Welshman this month.
- Championship promotion rivals Aston Villa and West Brom are in the hunt to land Tyrone Mings.
- Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde will not consider selling Philippe Coutinho to Chelsea.
- Steven Bergwijn is tempted by a move to Old Trafford as Manchester United are eyeing a £25m bid for the PSV Eindhoven ace.
- Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino held showdown transfer talks with PSG ace Adrien Rabiot on Wednesday night.
- 16-year-old defender Billy Koumetio has arrived in England to complete a move to Anfield from US Orleans.
- Arsenal are targeting Juventus star Medhi Benatia to fix their defensive troubles.
- Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian is in advanced talks to join Juventus on loan until the end of the season, with an option to sign him permanently for £7.1m in the summer.
- Celtic are on the brink of sealing a £1.75m move for Ukraine international Maryan Shved after his club left him out of their winter training camp to complete the deal.
- Nice president Jean-Pierre Rivere has criticised club owners for failing to meet the demands for Rangers ace Alfredo Morelos.
- Celtic are set to miss out on Sunderland starlet Josh Maja as the striker prepares to sign for Bordeaux.
ADVERTISE / PROMOTE WITH US
Feel free to contact us for music promotion or advert placement, For more inquiries
Subscribe to Daily Flips newsletter today
ENTERTAINMENT1 min ago
‘Keep This ‘Yahoo Yahoo’ Conversation To Yourselves In Nigeria’ – Beautiful Ghanaian Actress Slams Nigerians
CRIME7 mins ago
Things Fall Apart Again In Rivers State As Gunmen Ransack Community, Kill And Abduct Government Aid Workers
NEWS12 mins ago
Si Lanka Suicide Bombers Identity Revealed! There Origin And Family Will Shock You
Sports20 mins ago
Another Man United star set to leave, drops hint on Serie A move
NEWS40 mins ago
NAFDAC DG Prof Mojisola Adeyeye spits Fire!! (See Details)!
GIST46 mins ago
See Shocking Reason Why A Gate man Refused A House Gift From His Employer
EDUCATION1 day ago
Aisha Buhari Comes Under Attack, as ASUU Blows Hot Over Plan To Name Private University
Sports1 day ago
Ronaldo names players Juventus should sign in the summer (See Lists)
Politics1 day ago
You Will End Up In Prison, Dino Melaye Fires At Yahaya Bello As He Sues Him To Court
GIST1 day ago